Author Topic: Frogs?  (Read 5598 times)

C2H_Bahamut_0

• Frog
Frogs?
« on: 24. January 2008, 22:08 CET »
Heya SoNs.
Very Old SoNs know me as the old PwD leader. Some new SoN as a frog Member. But i still here , C2H_Bahamut_0 , and my opinion about you still the same as the old days , a very very cool clan .
I ve been ashamed when i ve seen that your clan had les and less members , and so happy when i have seen that SoN i now back to their normal level.
And after the war i ve been thinking about something. According to your play level you are a serious clan and that s incredible but the ambiance during that war was the same as old days. these old days remember me so many good things.
So this idea i had said it to Hungry and he said me Ok. I ve purpose it to frogs and Apparently the major part is totally for.
So this is my idea.

First let s talk about an alliance. Not an alliance as Between H-L and the Warclan , which one is not a suceed.
But here an alliance based on 2 serious clan wanting to learn things from the other one.
We have many things to learn from you about teamplay. We have things to learn you about Tactics and some things like this.

So this alliance is made of 2 main parts , maybe more :
-First make Common trainings : Frogs are organising 2 training each month. less or more. We need players (We have atm around 10-12 ppl for each training) , and we need some ideas , some teams (6 vs 6 it s not very cool when we make our Cw exercise at the end of the traning) . Ofc Shuffles the teams for trainings.

-Secondly : Training CW , dunno 1 each month maybe? on a map we are not used to play or we haven t trained (cause we will use the same tactics , so what s the point....) , SoNs in the same team and Frogs in another? can be changed.

We are trying some things atm With frogs we will talk about this with you if this alliance conclude.

So remember , this alliance is a chance for all of us to learn form the other team , to knit links between our respective members (I think some of us already have links with u but i think u dont know the majort part of us ^^) , and ofc for fun.
Plus we make our trainings on TS so u are invited to come in our TS to discuss with us. (I wont give our Ts here cause everyone can see it but just ask me on msn).
Sterbe is already come in our TS ^^ .

So what do You Say SoNs of Newerth?

Contacts: C2H_Bahamut_0 (c2hchimie@msn.com) , The Hungry Predator (thehungrypredator@hotmail.co.uk)
« Last Edit: 24. January 2008, 22:11 CET by C2H_Bahamut_0 »

W1nter

• Founder (Sav2)
  • Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Frogs?
« Reply #1 on: 24. January 2008, 22:26 CET »
Hey Bahamut

first:
welcome to the SoN forum ;)

second:
wow this sounds all very nice, in my ears!!  :) In my opinion, this alliance would be a honor for us!! And defacto, a realy nice chance for us, too improve ouerself, also the trainings with more players would be more fun, the avarage number of members on our trainings are about 10, and a training with 20 or more.........
 But first i have to talk about this with my clanmates intern, and post the decision here!

greetz Winter

P.S. can u send me your TS info´s on PM in our forum?
« Last Edit: 24. January 2008, 22:28 CET by Winterkrieger »

big_tower

« Reply #2 on: 25. January 2008, 10:35 CET »
sounds amazing :)

Harvey

« Reply #3 on: 25. January 2008, 11:09 CET »
Hi Bahamut,

first of all: welcome @ our Forum - nice to see you here.

Your offer/idea sounds great and SoN would be glad to establish a partnership/friendship with Frogs
to improve Fighting-Skill and learn fundamental tactics for future CWs.

Prior to this, we have to discuss this... but the result will be obvious: F1 for sure ;)

For future discussion I will create a special board in our forum, where all Frogs
will have special permission and only SoNs and Frogs can read and post.

Winterkrieger(Leader) or one of our Co-Leaders (Sterbehilfe/Kingkottlett) will contact you asap
to inform you about further details.

Greetz

Harvey

Cartman

• Special Guest
  • <3
« Reply #4 on: 25. January 2008, 13:16 CET »
Joooo Bahamut is back !
I hope you know me yet...
Awesome idea imo... SoN + Frogs ---> Deadly Alliance and i don't mean |DA|
That is that, what i wanted to see in Savage, that two clans help each other in things like teamplaying, tactics and so on...

C2H_Bahamut_0

• Frog
« Reply #5 on: 25. January 2008, 14:13 CET »
lol of course i remember you.
I know nearly all SoNs (Haaa many recruitments atm it s hard for me to follow).
Btw lets discuss in that section and Ty Harvey ^^.
I wish this will have an happy end. (Baha stop licking them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
^^ Haaa I m happy to be back on this forum (hehe seach on archives i think u have already 1 or 2 bahamut post last year about a war versus PwD ^^).